• Stimulates blood circulation
• May use with no prep when massaging into skin for one minute or less
• Stimulates cellular turnover and protein synthesis
• Increases NMF
Clients complaining of dull, dry, congested, or dehydrated skin are excellent canidates. Typically these issues
are caused by a surface barrier of dead skin cells that are preventing topical products from penetrating too deeply into the skin. Also, impurities from within are trapped and underlying cells are unable to surface. Dermaplaing can remove this barrier and allow the client's skin to respond to skin products.
Dermaplaing is an excellent treatment for any clients currently using Retin-A, Retinols, Glycolic acid, high strengths of Salicycli acids or other aggresive topical treatments. Dermaplaing will accelerate the sloughing off of dead, peeling skin and is a great alternative to waxing. Many aggressive products cause the skin to be more vulnerable to damage and waxing may cause skin damage.
It is not recommended to dermaplane someone who is highly sensitive, has pustular and oozing skin or active rosacea. Typically, diabetic or auto-immune clients are should not be treated due to poor healing times
There are a few individuals that the dermaplaning should not be used on:
* Active acne or acne prone individuals
* Thick dark hair (Terminal Hair)
* Individual going through hormonal changes
* Any patient with open sores or wounds
* Any inflammatory skin condition
growth of healthy, young skin cells, increases cell turnover and removes layers of dead skin. Timeless Peel also increases the skin’s moisture level to give an age-defying, smooth-textured complexion. May be used overnight